Withdrawals and Refund Requests
All withdrawals and requests for refund must be processed using the Contact Form. All refunds will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Refund requests are honored solely at the discretion of the Tournament Committee. Even if the criteria below are met, the Committee reserves the right to deny refund for any reason.
To apply for a refund, contestants must meet one of the below criteria:
- Injured: Must provide doctor's note
- School exam conflicts: Must provide instructor's verification
- Death in the family: Must be verified by an additional (age 21+) family member
- Other extraneous circumstances: Provide detailed explanation for analysis on a case-by-case basis
- Reasons not considered valid include: Inability to find transportation or lodging, or playing in another competitive event
Important withdrawal dates and deadlines:
- November 1 - Last day for Senior players to request a full refund (still subject to processing fee)
- November 22 - Last day for Men's and Women's players to request a refund ("")
- December 6 - Last day to request a 50% refund (no refunds after this date)
- December 9 - Registration deadline
Upon acceptance of your refund request by the Committee please allow 3-4 weeks for your refund to be processed.
Qualified players may request an invitation code. To do so, please fill out the form by clicking here. Your request will be answered in a timely fashion. For information on the withdrawal and refund policy, please click here.
Registration for the Dixie Amateur is powered by AmateurGolf.com.
Note: The Dixie has setup a special rental car rate with our official rental car partner, Enterprise.