Withdrawals and Refund Requests
All withdrawals and requests for refund must be requested in writing to the Tournament Committee. All refunds will be subject to a $40 processing fee. Refund requests are honored solely at the discretion of the Tournament Committee. Even if the criteria below are met, the Committee reserves the right to deny refund for any reason.
To apply for a refund, contestants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Injured: Must provide doctor's note
- School exam conflicts: Must provide instructor's verification
- Death in the family: Must be verified by an additional (age 21+) family member
- Other extraneous circumstances: Provide detailed explanation for analysis on a case-by-case basis
- Reasons not considered valid include: Inability to find transportation or lodging, or playing in another competitive event
Important withdrawal dates and deadlines:
- November 10 - Last day for Senior and Mid-Master players to request a full refund (still subject to processing fee)
- November 17 - Last day for Men's and Women's players to request a refund (still subject to processing fee)
- November 30 - Last day to request a 50% refund (no refunds after this date)
- December 1 - Registration deadline
Upon acceptance of your refund request by the Committee please allow 3-4 weeks for your refund to be processed.